A few things to keep in mind before your appointment:
- No alcohol intake 24hrs before your appointment.
- We do have a NO PHOTOGRAPHY Policy in place.
- Only the person being treated is allowed in the work space.
- All Procedures: Please refrain from taking blood thinning medication including Asprin and Vitamins such as Fish Oil for at least 3-5 days before procedure. No procedure is recommended for someone who is prone to keloiding. Must not have taken anything with Acutane for 6 months, Taxanac, or Retin-A for at least 2-3 weeks. Avoid taking antibiotics for at least a week before procedure.
- Brows: Please refrain from Botox or fillers in the brow and forehead area 2-3 weeks before procedure. Please advise technician if you have had any LASIK or Glaucoma procedures.
- Lip Services: If you have EVER had a Herpes Simplex outbreak, please visit your Physician for a Valtrex prescription before procedure.
- Eye Liner: Please remove all false lash extensions before top and/or bottom eyeliner procedure. Please advise technician if you have had any LASIK or Glaucoma procedures. Please remove all false lash extensions before your appointment.
- As much as we love them, no children please.
Thanks for your cooperation,
The Brow Exchange